Under Construction

Not truly a "before" picture, but this was very early in the demolition phase.

Ready for concrete.




The very cool cement pump truck!

Little boy hand prints! I love them!

For many days I had pondered placing something in the cement footings. But the concrete truck arrived before I arrived at the perfect idea.

What about you? What would you place in the literal foundation of your house if you had the chance?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, if I had lots of room and the concrete wasn't drying too fast.... I would like to write ALL the lyrics to, "My Hope is Built on Nothing Less." But, if that didn't work out, I would proabably have to just go with, "Psalm 18:2." That would remind me in whose house I dwell.
I must say I do love the legacy of the handprints. -kmc
Donita said…
A whole song?! I love that idea!

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Layer Cake

Comments