Comments

I am an inexperienced blogger.
I write sporadically.

I use a free blogging web-site. 
I have not done a tutorial.
I have not attended a blogger conference. 

And I have had at least three reader's comments "lost" recently.  I am so sorry about that!!
I do not know why this is happening.  I have double checked all my setting to allow comments. Even anonymous comments but the problem seems to persist.  

Today I have made a small change so that the comments section will pop-up in a new window instead of at the bottom of my site.  Maybe this will help.  

If you make a comment and it doesn't appear, please let me know.  
Or just forgo all the blog-related-comment-mumbo-jumbo and email me directly!  
I like hearing from you.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Testing....testing....I just had to try it out. :)
Anonymous said…
Hey, cool! Looks like you solved your own problem. Nice job!
Anonymous said…
Can you hear me now??? kmc
Donita said…
Yes
"Mr. Watson -- come here -- I want to see you."
Anonymous said…
I confess. I had to google your quote... how terribly
embarrassing. I must study more, I must consult "my book friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness."
Name that quote! kmc
Donita said…
I do not know that quote. Let me guess...some bookish female character. One of the Bronte sisters or characters? Maybe Beatrix Potter from the "Miss Potter" movie?

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Layer Cake