Books: Colors

I sometimes have unusual ways to select children's books. I often just sit in front of an alphabetical section at the library and pick books until our bag is full. Recently we had books by Stuart J. Murphy, Linda Newbery, Jean Marzollo, Nicholas Oldland, Dean Morrissey and Patrick McDonnell.

Today at the library I wandered around a bit more chasing my 17 month so my selection was a bit more varied. But Spring must have been filling my mind because when I got home I realized I picked books with bindings in the same color family. Isn't that fresh and pretty:

How do you choose books?

Comments

Stephanie said…
I reserve children's books ahead of time based on reviews that I read on Amazon or recommendations that I receive from friends. Sometimes I reserve books by theme - manners, art, music, etc.

What are some of your recent favorites?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Layer Cake

Comments