Wheaties Boy

What's that boy so happy about?

He can escape!


Little feet pitter-patter down the hall.

Little hands open the door.

Little boy surprises mama in the shower.

And he can climb into his high chair.

Maybe he's trying to tell me, "No Sleep, More Food!"


But who can resist that smile? You can have anything you want little boy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my! I love that pic of him perched precariously on the top railing- grinning his little cheeks into adorable-liciousness! Be careful, Andrew! Lots of hugs! love, kmc
Steph W said…
We took the crib and made it the toddler bed when we got here, for that same reason. Although Audri never climbed out as Andrew is talented enough to do she does climb everything. In fact her new thing is to climb up onto the bunk bed but with sisters screaming at the top of their lungs to me, I am hoping that we aren't headed to the ER anytime soon to do stitches. Love the pics! Can't get over how big they are! We are 4 months away from them being 2. How did this happen so fast??? Although our eldest are heading to school, well I know Aby is, not sure if September was the cut off or not. K I'm babbling as it is too late here! Love it though!
Stephanie said…
He is getting so big!

Does he share a room w/ older brother?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Layer Cake

Comments