Ruth: Introduction

The Thursday Bible Study group that meets in person will begin meeting tomorrow, January 6. We'll spend some time catching up, eating, praying, getting to know some new faces, passing out the Ruth workbooks and having an all-around good time.

If you are joining us electronically please let us know who you are. We will all be getting to know one another over the next few weeks and months. And I can't wait to get to know Ruth and her God better as well. Yes, it involves some work but I am becoming increasingly convinced that big results require more than meager investments.

I loved this phrase in the workbook introduction:
[Ruth] is godliness with its sleeves rolled up...

Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work?

Update
Homework this week; for discussion next Thrusday: Session/week 1, Day 1-5

Comments

Stephanie said…
Enjoy the study! I hope you learn a lot and have many meaningful conversations with the other people involved.

P.S. My middle name is...Ruth.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Layer Cake

Comments