The Destination: Roseburg, OR

We spent five lovely days near Roseburg, Oregon living a bit of the farm life.  

Farm dogs.

Barns and corrals and blackberries.

Chicken coops and a 4-bay. 

Old fruit trees that grow and produce without any intervention.  


Wildflowers and Queen Anne's Lace.

A pond in the middle of the blackberry brambles. 

A shed in need of work. 


A hundred year old farm house with wood floors.

A long driveway.

Poison oak.


A little boy looking very small in all that farm space. 

A tree swing.

Horses and watermelon and lots of love. 

Wild turkeys.

Horse back riding lessons.

And a saddle in the grass.

Ahhhh!  Farm life!  I love it! 
Even though I know my 5-days-of-visiting version is somewhat romanticized! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that the pup-blankie we gave li'l T??? If so, it warms my heart. If not, I still want to hug that no-longer-so-little bundle of cuteness! And, I don't think you romanticized your 5 day visit... those things were real- you have the photos to prove it! It's all in how you choose to preserve your best memories and how you ignore your ordinary (hungry, tired, grouchy) memories! Looks like a FABULOUS time!!! Love the farm life! l, kmc
Anonymous said…
The joys of the farm!! Im a bit jealous. beth

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Layer Cake

Comments