Day 18: Romans 1-8
Hooray! We're starting the epistles! The letters of the New Testament. I have to admit that I was in college before I was ever introduced to the epistles as actual letters. Reading them with that in mind opens up a whole new level of understanding.
Are you hanging in there?
Remember that perfection is not necessairly the goal. I shamelessly selected verses from Philippians, but I beleive they convey at least part of our goal as we read through the New Testament in 30 Days (regardless of whether it takes a few day more or less).
What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord...I want to know Christ... Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Phil 3:8, 10, 12
Keep pressing on, friends!
Are you hanging in there?
Remember that perfection is not necessairly the goal. I shamelessly selected verses from Philippians, but I beleive they convey at least part of our goal as we read through the New Testament in 30 Days (regardless of whether it takes a few day more or less).
What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord...I want to know Christ... Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Phil 3:8, 10, 12
Keep pressing on, friends!
Comments
kmc